350 Santa Fe
350 Santa Fe Projects - Getting involved!
Our regularly scheduled public monthly meetings are held at 10 am on the second Saturday of the month. Generally, the agenda each month includes a review of progress to report from any of our sub-teams, a short introduction by a representative of an invited guest organization and a presentation from an invited guest speaker.
The management of the 350 Santa Fe Chapter is handled by a core group of seven volunteers. Each member of the team is also a facilitator of one of the sub-teams. Our regularly scheduled Core Team meetings are held biweekly, email us at email@example.com for more information.
350 Santa Fe Projects
- En-ROADS Climate Action Simulation - Our Climate Action Simulations Team is working towards offering workshops using En-ROADS from climateinteractive.org.
- 350 Santa Fe Positive Public Education - As part of our education programs, the 350 Santa Fe chapter offers: Monthly meetings, quarterly newsletters (planned), weekly news digests and workshops (planned). You can also join the 350 Santa Fe Communications Team and be part of the action!
- Santa Fe Urban Farming Program - 350 Santa Fe and SF Xtinction Rebellion are developing an urban farming program to help Santa Fe Residents build sustainable, carbon sequestering urban gardens and farms.
- 350 Santa Fe Global Warming Wiki - this project. You can be one of our Editors, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 350 Santa Fe Website - our public platform at 350santafe.org where visitors can sign up for our notifications, catchup with news and events.
- New Mexico Climate Science, Engineering and Technology Partnership - a concept in development proposing economic transition for New Mexico.